Wednesday, October 27, 2010

olla olla olla

uh, it has been so many days, since my last blog. I miss blogging time.. I just move to a new company and here, i couldn't do browsing and blogging like i used to do in my last office (kinda miss that moment).

Ok, so like i said, i just moved to new company. Here, the environment is totally different with the old one. I think, better, in a way, the discipline area, proffesionalism and work-ethic. So. apparently there's no slacking time here, i never found one of them do the browsing or watching you-tube, mannn , that's tough and i don't know how they do it. Two thumbs-up from me!

Just like my sister said, and this is what i think, it's a good company, with good policy with all their professionalism, so i have to push myself harder and try to give my best. I was kinda negative towards this new job, but thanks to so many friends who encourage me that nothing is bigger than our God and i have to bit this anxiety feeling inside me. well, all the best, Elies. Enjoy you new wonderland! (will try to find time to do blogging things soon )

No comments: