Monday, September 26, 2011

His words...

Yesterday, I went to church, and I got something! Something encouraging, something that push me back to my old dream. ok, let's rewind back to Saturday.

Saturday
Suddenly I was reminded back to my old dream when I saw an article in a magazine about an artwork. That moment, I was like being struck! dang! I should have been done that, if I did that a long time ago. Suddenly I feel a rush to start a project to do what I want to do long time ago, my mind can't stop thinking and regret!

Sunday
well, this is the sermon that we had and I've been blessed very much and encouraged. To me, it's about to do what you have in your heart, not to scared over the risk, in other word, to be BOLD and FEARLESS! His words by Pastor Andrew Hoyes from Generation Church - Gold Coast.

AUDACIOUS EXPECTATION

The most pitiful thing in our life is to be success but it does not really matter to us.
In other word, we don't really have passion in what we are doing, we don't really care about the work that we have been doing.

audacious |ôˈdā sh əs|
adjective
showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks

well, in life, we have so-called 'dream' that we want to do and achieve. But sometimes, so many factors in life made us not to do it or maybe postpone it, such as the priority, job, responsibility, relationship, risks and you name it..well, I have my dream too.

Let's start and be bold to do it, without having fear of anything! Have faith and persistence in whatever you do, and don't give up easily!

There are 6 steps to have audacious expectation:
1. Your perception determine your pursue
It is so important about how you think. If you think positive, then you will pull all the positivity into you, vice versa. So, you yourself have to take control on your own mind. It will reflect everything!

2. Your declaration determines your destination
What you declare is what you can receive! Start to declare all the good things, God's promises into your life and people surround you, through your prayer!
Pray and His words is breath of life, let's do this!

3. Your acceptance of limitations determines your future accomplishments
You, yourself, is the only person who understand you fully. We know our strength and also know our weakness. Don't try to compare yourself to other people. you are not him, you are not her, you are you, and there is only 1 you in this world. you are unique, so don't compare! When you know your strength and keep sharpening your strength, it will bring something great into your life.

4. Your level of honor determines your level of blessing
What you honor, will bring back honored to you.
If you honor small,then that's what you will get.
If you honor the small things, God will give bigger things into your life.

5. What you believe determines what you receive
Yes, it is very true! and I am agree with it! Don't say something negative, because your soul can hear it. Say something positive and it will be done!

6.  Who you embrace determines who you ultimately become
Who we hang around with determine your future
Who you worship will be shown in every of your action, words, you life!

Hope it will bless you...

No comments: