and I MISS AUCKLAND!!!
I was browsing Facebook page and suddenly I saw a friend of mine, who lives in Auckland posted this photo. It's a photo of a big santa in front of Whitcoulls. Whitcoulls is a book store located in the heart of queen street. Oh, i miss Auckland. Queen street is the street I always passed by whenever I go to work, so many beautiful memories there, and i miss Auckland so much, especially this very moment...
and back to Whitcoulls, every year they will put a big santa in front of their store, and if it happens, means that Christmas is comin soon...As I type this post, my mind fly back to Queen Street, where usually I do my window shopping whenever I have my spare time before I go to work; bumped into my friends; walk to the Britomart to catch a train; or maybe on my way to fancy brunch to High street. I promise, one day I will go back there and enjoy my holiday there.
*photo courtesy of Stephen Susabda

No comments:
Post a Comment