Last Saturday, I have this decor project for a bachelorette party. So, that's the only thing that I have to do for that day, which is at 2PM I have to be at the hotel and start decorating the room. After that, it's FREE TIME! yeehhaaa...
It's been long time that me and andrew don't have our own time, we were busy with each of our projects. and this time, during the free time, as we both like to eat (grin), we explored to restaurant we never try.
For Saturday dinner, we went to this fancy restaurant, called ninety-nine. I love the interior of the restaurant and the food is very yummy! Took some shots of our food...
Andrew's dinner: Pork Belly BBQ
mine :) Sirloin Steak (so juicy,yumm)
And then on Sunday, we went to HongKong Cafe, our fave restaurant for our lunch :)
What a lovely weekend <3 <3 <3
Our favourite <3 HK special baked rice
Siew Mai
*photos by Andrew Lie





No comments:
Post a Comment