Hello Freeday, I am so random today..Usually I always do all my routine, like when I go to food court, I always order the food I have tried, I always scare to try new menu,just because it will ruin my day and I don't like to try something I've never tried. U know what... I ordered Teppanyaki menu today for my lunch, something new..AHA! it turns out, I like it and I don't regret it. And usually after Friday lunch, I alway indulge myself with dessert, and today, I ordered coffee milk tea from Quickly. and I didn't regret it :) maybe, I'm trying to surprise myself, once in blue moon, trying new things.
Oh well, when i was walking in the mall, I saw a couple of grandma and grandpa, they were holding hands while they walked; seeing that view, i was so touched as I can feel the love between them. I want to be like them, grow old together with the one i love, till love do us apart. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment