Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 2 (Sunday, 6 April 2008)

Second day is the worst one! In the morning, i could not wake up. I got really terrible headache. From my bed, i can hear my house mates were getting ready to Church. Unknowingly, I felt that tears slowly run down from my eyes. "I wanna go...I wanna go too.." Uh, but what am i supposed to do, I can't even opened my eyes, I got that red-blister on my eyes and it was swollen..made me hard to open my eyes.. Suddenly Etta and Armi opened my door, just to check me, and again I cried, I just can't hold it. "I will be alright, enjoy your day.." I said to them. I knew they felt sorry for me, but in the end they went.

I forced myself to wake up, it really took me big effort to do that. I don't have enough strengths and again, this headache really killing me softly. I ate 2 pieces of wheat bread and then just laid on the sofa and sleep. Until finally around 330,they came back, I was still laying there on the sofa, sleeping. They cooked porridge for me and make me ate some pears.

At the afternoon Hendrik came over and cooked us soup. The soup is made specially for chicken Pox-er, the ingredients in the soup is to cool down the heat inside the body. ehm, it's really yummy. Really thankful for that :)

I feel so lucky to have them, they made the hard day seem easier to pass. Thanks God for giving me such lovely house mates, friends and sisters.

No comments: