tada...that is my face in day 4, finally i have a courage to show it,hihi :) the white thingy on my face is the effect from Calamine lotion that i put this morning, it could make my euw-blister to dry faster.um, today I feel a lil dizzy, not as energetic as yesterday. as far as now, I haven't do anything. I just watched 2 movies and ate my lunch and have not stop blogging from the past 2 hours (i think). Today i finished my porridge, so i have to cook again. Oh ya, i did apply some job :) and, i plan to start to do some design for my client as well, uh i hope i can really start to do that.
Day 4, everything start to make me feel bored.hehe, i still have like 10 more days like this..huhu, i hope i can use my time wisely.. btw, Armi is at home at the moment, but she is sleeping :) maybe she is too tired,she woke very early this morning.
Um, i think i am gonna start uploading my photos to picasa, and then do some design and start to make secret video hehe (that, if i don't feel lazy).
I'm gonna make a report tomorrow whether i succesfully do everything that I have planning for..hihi... c u tomorrow
1 comment:
itu kenape, pasti ga pernah di Imun,..
menderita sekali dirimu,...
Post a Comment